Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Hold Bachelor degree from any major.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in Packaging industry.
- Has strong connection in the following industries: Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, Consumer Health, F&B, etc.
- Posses a high conversational level of English skill.
- Preferably own a car and willing to use it for sales operational need.
- Conducting a Business Development activity to potential clients
- Negotiate price and design of Corrugated Containers based on request with clients.
- Cross department coordination, and sharing order information to related division.
- Regular Report to Manager.
- Ensure the project is delivered in timely manner.
RGF is stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan’s largest recruiting and information service company, Recruit Holdings co., Ltd.
We created this brand of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group’s more over 50 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to our clients across the region.
RGF HR AGENT takes charge of RGF’s business entity in general recruitment services. We provide total human resource services to clients at every stage of staff placement, such as evaluation, remuneration, and staff training. At the same time, we assist job-seekers in various ways to find the right job according to their individual preferences and experiences. Besides our services to assist full time staff recruitment, we also offer a range of support services for RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) and contract base/temporary recruitment needs.
Our Company’s status as the Japan #1 market share holder in human resource, temporary staffing, and job advertisement field makes it possible for us to provide high quality total human resource management services not only in Japan but across the region.
We just open our RGF HR AGENT Brand in Indonesia on 1st May, 2013 and will continue and expand the business for the future.