Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Hold Bachelor's degree preferably in Engineering or Industrial Technology.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Manufacturing or Service Quality Assurance or other equivalent including as SPV for 2 years in the rotating/pump industry.
- Well developed communication skills.
- Detailed knowledge of the ISO 9001 series of quality specifications and quality engineering practices including analytical skills are essential.
- A general knowledge of the various industry standards such as the ASME code, American Petroleum Institute standards, and Government is required.
- Business level English.
- Computer literate (word processing, spreadsheets, databases, Lotus Notes, and Vantage)
- Provide advice and assistance to the senior management for the maintenance of effective and efficient quality management systems.
- Assist in the design, development, and implementation of effective and efficient Quality Management System in compliance with all applicable internal and external standards.
- Train and qualify quality inspectors including refresher training and monitoring activities to ensure proficiency is maintained.
- Participate in ISO registrar audits and selected customer and third-party audits at the assigned site’s shop.
- Analyze nonconformance reports from internal and external audit reports and ensure appropriate corrective actions are taken to remedy the noted deficiencies.
- Provide training for appropriate personnel on new and revised quality procedures at the assigned site’s shop.
- Conduct investigations of major quality problems including customer complaints at the shop.
- Prepares technical reports regarding procedures, processes, and problems.
- Obtains and maintains local professional Quality Auditor certification.
- Attends technical training and professional training classes and seminars to maintain job proficiency.
- Provides assistance and mentoring to quality and inspection personnel as assigned.
- Processes and ensures satisfactory completion of maintenance and capital projects on time and within budget.
- Personally completes or oversees final quality auditing of work scope documentation on each individual project, including the completion of high-quality inspection and overhaul reports.
RGF is stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan’s largest recruiting and information service company, Recruit Holdings co., Ltd.
We created this brand of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group’s more over 50 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to our clients across the region.
RGF HR AGENT takes charge of RGF’s business entity in general recruitment services. We provide total human resource services to clients at every stage of staff placement, such as evaluation, remuneration, and staff training. At the same time, we assist job-seekers in various ways to find the right job according to their individual preferences and experiences. Besides our services to assist full time staff recruitment, we also offer a range of support services for RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) and contract base/temporary recruitment needs.
Our Company’s status as the Japan #1 market share holder in human resource, temporary staffing, and job advertisement field makes it possible for us to provide high quality total human resource management services not only in Japan but across the region.
We just open our RGF HR AGENT Brand in Indonesia on 1st May, 2013 and will continue and expand the business for the future.