Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Hold minimum Diploma's degree.
- 3 years of experience as HSE Staff from Construction.
- Conversational to Business English proficiency.
- Knowledge in Fire Protection.
- Assure safety regulations and standards on site to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Identify accidents, incidents, potential hazards, assess risks, and develop strategies.
- Provide safety training to construction workers, ensuring they understand and follow safety protocols.
- Conduct regular site inspections to check for safety compliance.
- Investigate and develop implement emergency response plans.
- Ensure the use of safety equipment.
- Maintain records of safety inspections, incidents, and training programs.
- Liaise with construction workers, supervisors, and management to communicate safety policies and procedures.
- Stay up-to-date with local, state, and federal safety regulations.
- Organize and participate in safety meetings.
- Prepare reports and communicate to management.
- Other duties as assigned.
RGF is stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan’s largest recruiting and information service company, Recruit Holdings co., Ltd.
We created this brand of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group’s more over 50 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to our clients across the region.
RGF HR AGENT takes charge of RGF’s business entity in general recruitment services. We provide total human resource services to clients at every stage of staff placement, such as evaluation, remuneration, and staff training. At the same time, we assist job-seekers in various ways to find the right job according to their individual preferences and experiences. Besides our services to assist full time staff recruitment, we also offer a range of support services for RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) and contract base/temporary recruitment needs.
Our Company’s status as the Japan #1 market share holder in human resource, temporary staffing, and job advertisement field makes it possible for us to provide high quality total human resource management services not only in Japan but across the region.
We just open our RGF HR AGENT Brand in Indonesia on 1st May, 2013 and will continue and expand the business for the future.