Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Minimum Bachelor degree in economics major.
- Excellent Accounting or financial analysis.
- Experience with Treasury Workstation
- Outstanding communicator, verbal and written, with strong business acumen
- Must have a dynamic attitude and be flexible and open to change when required
- Having Knowledge of cash management, forecasting, and internal controls
- Supervise all aspects of account payable & cash flow.
- Responsible for liquidity management/ cashflow, including in-house banking and providing payments support for local and import, as applicable.
- Recording the actual exchange rate of foreign, monitor company’s FX exposure
- Prepare cashflow forecast
- Manages aspects of risk through accounting, audit, planning and treasury functions
- Ensure treasury & account payable day to day process & transaction comply with company’s SOP
- Banking relationship
- Month end closing & reporting for treasury & account payable activities
- Participates in the development of the corporation's plans and programs
In 1999 Elabram Systems Group was incorporated, aimed to become No. 1 manpower outsourcing and recruitment company in Asia Pacific for Information Communications and Technology industry. Focusing on Manpower Solution Outsourcing (MSO), Network Planning Optimization (NPO), Workforce Management System (WMS), Workforce Mobile Devices (WMD), E-Pro – Project Field Tracking, and E-Pro – Project Field Tracking – the team consist of experts of finding the right candidate.