Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Diploma or professional qualification in Business Studies/Marketing/Economics or a related discipline
- Minimum two to three years’ experience in similar role
- Proven experience in B2B sales
- Demonstrate good working knowledge and understanding of the industry/market/ competitors.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge in assigned territories/products/services and strong selling skills
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate basic research and analytical skills
- Required language: English and Mandarin (plus point)
- Job Description :
- Prepare and implement sales action plans (e.g., plan sales routes, make regular calls/visits, etc.) to achieve sales targets for assigned businesses/territories
- Track team progress against key performance indicators and sales plans. Provide timely feedback to team members on the execution of sales action plans and development areas
- Manage promoter and merchandiser team in order to deliver product sell out and activations in respective territory
- Execute sales activities for assigned businesses/territories, including product portfolios and marketing plan introductions, order taking, marketing display set-ups and in-store merchandising
- Prepare and/or review quotations, proposals and contracts to facilitate sales agreements
- Monitor competitors' activities/products and produce competition reports based on merchandising data. Recommend practical actions to counter competition
- Coordinate continuous improvement activities to enhance sales processes, sales plans, etc.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of products. Support internal stakeholders in relationship development with customers
In 1999 Elabram Systems Group was incorporated, aimed to become No. 1 manpower outsourcing and recruitment company in Asia Pacific for Information Communications and Technology industry. Focusing on Manpower Solution Outsourcing (MSO), Network Planning Optimization (NPO), Workforce Management System (WMS), Workforce Mobile Devices (WMD), E-Pro – Project Field Tracking, and E-Pro – Project Field Tracking – the team consist of experts of finding the right candidate.