Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Minimum Education Level of High School or Diploma is welcome, with minimum requirements of 3 years experiences using BIM Software.
- Educational Background of Bachelor Degree Majoring Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering is welcome.
- Having experiences in Mechanical Engineering and Plumbing ("MEP") Contractor especially in Data Center Project.
- Able to work overtime (if needed) and under pressure to achieve the drawing targets.
- English fluent is preferable.
- Creating and maintaining 3D models using Building Information Modelling (BIM) software, collaborating with architects, engineers, and other members of the design and construction team.
- Ensuring the models are accurate, meet project requirements and applicable to the project installation.
- Using the models to identify and resolve conflicts, clashes or issues during the construction phase.
- Ensuring all 3 models have no conflicts, clashes or issues between MEP, architects, civil and other disciplines.
In 1999 Elabram Systems Group was incorporated, aimed to become No. 1 manpower outsourcing and recruitment company in Asia Pacific for Information Communications and Technology industry. Focusing on Manpower Solution Outsourcing (MSO), Network Planning Optimization (NPO), Workforce Management System (WMS), Workforce Mobile Devices (WMD), E-Pro – Project Field Tracking, and E-Pro – Project Field Tracking – the team consist of experts of finding the right candidate.