Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Japanese High conversational level.
- English Business level.
- Has 3 years working experience in construction company as Engineer.
- More than 3 years experience as Maintenance Engineer Manager (Engine/Electronic/Hydraulic) / Service Manager.
- Planning Maintenance for rental products.
- Managing and instructing maintenance procedure of machine and process until finished.
- Analyzing data related to the maintenance of machine operations.
- Ordering and inventory management of maintenance parts (including consumables, oil and fuel).
- Ordering to repair subcontractor and process management until completion.
- Optimization of maintenance costs (cultivation and negotiation of excellent parts suppliers and repair subcontractors).
- Trouble-shooting (claiming the customer for repairs such as damage due to customer defects).
- Interpret Japanese to Indonesian and vice versa.
- Other related tasks as assigned.
RGF is stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan’s largest recruiting and information service company, Recruit Holdings co., Ltd.
We created this brand of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group’s more over 50 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to our clients across the region.
RGF HR AGENT takes charge of RGF’s business entity in general recruitment services. We provide total human resource services to clients at every stage of staff placement, such as evaluation, remuneration, and staff training. At the same time, we assist job-seekers in various ways to find the right job according to their individual preferences and experiences. Besides our services to assist full time staff recruitment, we also offer a range of support services for RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) and contract base/temporary recruitment needs.
Our Company’s status as the Japan #1 market share holder in human resource, temporary staffing, and job advertisement field makes it possible for us to provide high quality total human resource management services not only in Japan but across the region.
We just open our RGF HR AGENT Brand in Indonesia on 1st May, 2013 and will continue and expand the business for the future.