Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Education background: minimum D3
- Working experience: as telemarketing/telesales for any industry minimum 3 years (preferably have experience in IT industry)
- Fluent in English is a must
- Professional knowledge: understanding the IT industry is an advantage, and knowing how to be telesales/telemarketing.
- Professional skills: excellent communication skills, persistent, result-oriented, patient, and able to handle customer rejections
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- Able to meet/exceed daily quota in calling (cold/hot calls)
- Able to generate MQL and SQL
- Able to introduce the company's products to resellers/customers
In 1999 Elabram Systems Group was incorporated, aimed to become No. 1 manpower outsourcing and recruitment company in Asia Pacific for Information Communications and Technology industry. Focusing on Manpower Solution Outsourcing (MSO), Network Planning Optimization (NPO), Workforce Management System (WMS), Workforce Mobile Devices (WMD), E-Pro – Project Field Tracking, and E-Pro – Project Field Tracking – the team consist of experts of finding the right candidate.