Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in Finance/Accounting and have experience minimum of 2 years as an assistant manager / supervisor / leader.
- Have experience in handling Finance in Property developer / Apartment / Property consultant company.
- Conversational English level skill.
- Wiling to be placed in all project of the company.
[Only CV in English will be processed]
- Preparing monthly reports.
- Preparing and supervising monthly journals and balance sheets.
- Responsible for presenting financial statements and profit & loss statements.
- Responsible for carrying out accounting, purchasing, and tasks overseeing prices.
- Controlling AR, AP, Service Charge, and Sinking Fund.
- Monitoring & controlling all HR & GA activities in project.
- Monitoring & controlling inventory activities for all asset in project.
RGF is stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan’s largest recruiting and information service company, Recruit Holdings co., Ltd.
We created this brand of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group’s more over 50 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to our clients across the region.
RGF HR AGENT takes charge of RGF’s business entity in general recruitment services. We provide total human resource services to clients at every stage of staff placement, such as evaluation, remuneration, and staff training. At the same time, we assist job-seekers in various ways to find the right job according to their individual preferences and experiences. Besides our services to assist full time staff recruitment, we also offer a range of support services for RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) and contract base/temporary recruitment needs.
Our Company’s status as the Japan #1 market share holder in human resource, temporary staffing, and job advertisement field makes it possible for us to provide high quality total human resource management services not only in Japan but across the region.
We just open our RGF HR AGENT Brand in Indonesia on 1st May, 2013 and will continue and expand the business for the future.