Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Preferred minimum 5-10 years senior level experience in coal mining (reputable coal mining is advantage)
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully manage projects, schedules, budgets, and encompasses excellent skills in organizational, planning & problem solving.
- Able to identify appropriate work methods and supervise mining productions
- Excellent analytical, evaluate, supervisory, team development and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, analytical skill, results oriented and able to work in a team
- Willing to work extended hours to meet the deadline
- Responsible for strategically mining stages in order to achive the most effective cost and according to the scope of work.
- Managing the implementation of “best practice” principles and techniques in a multi discipline to deliver required outcomes.
- Review of short term, middle term and long term mining operational strategy and plan.
- Responsible to reach production target set by management through increase in productivity level effectively, efficiently and safely.
- Responsible for day today operation in terms of managing the mine activities in order to achieve the target as defined by the company from time to time.
Managing accurate records of project progress and strong focus on effective planning and continuous improvement.
Provide updated information related with mining regulations; provide advice and recommendation for management, related with mining business operations which comply with mining
- Lead and manage the project to ensure that the targets on safety, engineering, production, maintenance, people and financial/commercial outcomes are met.
- Responsible to cost control in all aspect activities (engineering, production, plant, HSE, HR, GA, and all related aspect).
- Represent company, provide information, evidence, and clarification in managing sites operation issues to government.