Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Mining engineering degree or diploma suitable applicants will hold a valid Mine Managers Certificate of Competence and have 5-10 years' experience (Coal Mining Preffered).
- Have CPI & HSE certification is an advantage
- Have knowledege about busines process commercial, operation and legal to handle the contractor
- Placement 1-2 years in Jakarta, Next Year on Site Kalimantan Timur.
- This job will provide support to the Project Manager/GM in preparation and evaluation of issues relating to the strategic mining contract.
- Develop an understanding of the contract to enable proper management of the financial interest of the Company.
- Monitor and manage administrative of the contract; Minutes of Meeting and other correspondence with client and/or subcontractor/vendor.
- Prepare progress claims, coordinate completion of variation and others contractual claims to the client, as specified in the contract.
- Ensure all sub-contractor claims, variation and back charges are checked prior to approval.
- Coordinate with relevant Department to ensure yearly budget prepared properly (complete, accurate and align with company’s goals and conditions).
Collect, manage, interpret and analysis of data.
- Conduct a verification /accuracy process of such data for identifying the problem and develops solutions to resolve problems and used this information to see the impact on the business profits and business operations.