Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Minimum Bachelor Degree From Reputable University any Major
- At Least 2 Years of Experience on Related Field
- Age 25 – 28 Years Old
- Well Organized & Detail Oriented ( High attention to details )
- Problem Solver
- Good English Communication Skill
- Passionate and Fast Learner
- Excellent Interpersonal Skill
- Excellent Presentation Skill
- Ability to mediate and assist in achieving consensus
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
- Organising and Attending promotional events such as press conferences, Open days, Exhibitions, Etc.
- Handle company share transactions - issuing new shares, arranging dividend payments and observing all legal requirements.
- Speaking publicly at interview,Press Conferences and Presentations.
- Analysing media coverage.
- Presentation, Press release & Annual Report Development
- Handling Media and Event
M Cash is a lifestyle platform developed to help people simplifying their daily life and to help stakeholders by distributing and selling physical and digital contents. Integrated business model to maximize value throughout our O2O platform, application and sustainable IOT with advanced technology platform to upscale our partner’s business and provide user convenience for customers
A provider of innovative digital self kiosk and IT solution services, offering such diverse digital products as mobile and token top ups, multibillers, travel bookings, e-tickets and other digital vouchers. Our foothold within the industry is to establish ourselves as digital distribution providers and technology enablers.
All Company distribution channels offer a variety of digital products and services necessary in daily life for Indonesians. These include the payment of routine bills and installments,the purchase of internet data packages, the purchase and top-up of e-money, e-Vouchers/tickets/restaurants and many more.
However, given that the development of digital products and services in Indonesia has yet to become full-fledged and server-based, chip-based digital product distribution,such as SIM cards and e-money, remains laden with serious distribution issues.